Graphics Pty Ltd
is the Australian Agent for E-LAB
Computers' range of Atmel AVR related products.
Pascal Compiler for Atmel AVR®
Multi-Task Development System for Atmel's AVR®
and now the new XMega AVRs too!
This is a complete Integrated Development
Programmers' Editor, AVRco Pascal Compiler, Optimiser, Simulator and
integrated In Circuit
This is professional class software that can save you hours of
development time with all the included drivers. There are also complete
sample programs for all drivers and more.
V4 Standard version...
- has a powerful project-oriented multi-window editor
and error highlight, Online help
- Application assistant for interactive design of the
Generates source code.
- Pascal-Compiler supports processes, tasks, interrupts
and on Chip peripherals.
- 16- and 32bit Integer
- includes IEEE floating point , trigonometric and
- has extensive bit manipulation.
- Driver for I2C-Bus, LCD-Display, 7-seg
LED-Display, RS232, Stepper, LAN
- Assembler, for machine code in the Pascal source
- contains as a Bonus a Simulator for Multitask
- comes with an ISP3-USB2 In Circuit
Programmer / Debugger
V4 Free version
- With completely implemented Pointers, Arrays,
etc. Limited to approx. 4kB Flash code. Give it a try and enjoy it. You
will not be disappointed.
- New version now available for Mega 8.
All the features of
the standard version plus the following:
AVRco Free version - download
- Units in Borland Style
- Sound driver
- LCD graphics driver
- Heap management
- Table Interpolation
- EtherNet Stack xUDP
- comes with ISP3-USB2 In Circuit Programmer
/ Debugger supporting JTAG In
Circuit Emulation (ICE)
- future enhancements:
Speech output driver, ROM monitor, Objects and more. Watch and change
variables with the programmer and ROM monitor in the running system!
- supports ATmega256
For further product details, visit the E-LAB
2016 Digital Graphics P/L (ABN 37.003.836.075)